Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday is here


I finally have my leave approved for two whole weeks (with a little white lie..hehe)...my leaves start today...wow!!! and I am so relieved and refreshing. I can now rest, rest and rest. No irate customer, No customer's issue/query, No pre/post shift meet, No "Bte, will you be taking the shift meet?/Can we leave?" once the shift ends, No meeting with the managers, No "uh oh, have I done something wrong?" when your Ops. Manager called you...aaaahhh..at least for the next two weeks...a real relief.

However, I hate the fact that I will not be able to spend it with my family..but...my sister, cousin sister, nephew, friends and .... are here so I am trying to make the most of it.

I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet which I hope to have by tomorrow. Ok, what will I get for myself - new shoes?, new jeans?, new sweater?, new boots?...decisions, decisions..contribution would be appreciated *GRIN*. Anyway, I have trimmed the tree but still have to work with the decorative lights in the balcony.




Anyway, here's a few lines from one the most beautiful Christmas songs:

City sidewalks, Busy sidewalks, Dressed in holiday style
In the air there's A feeling of Christmas
Children laughing, People passing, Meeting smile after smile
And on everyStreet corner you'll hear

Silver Bells, Silver Bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling, hear them sing
Soon it will be Christmas Day


Merry Christmas to all!!! God bless! And Peace



glitter-graphics.com

7 comments:

Mizohican said...

my sister, cousin sister, nephew, friends and .... are here

....-a khi ka hre ve chak :D

I know what you guys are going to do during your leave. hehehehe.

Sad that ur not going home. Winter in delhi is too cold sometimes... nuam lo lek lek zawk thin achang chuan.

i hla khu, "Love is on the way" thluk khan ka lo sa vel... a ang ve lutuk tho. lolz.

Unknown said...

Overcoat, Balaclava(Monkey Cap kan tih mai),leh Pheikhawk thar lei rawh. Sum insen a tlem bakah Delhi thlasik atan an tangkai ber.

I lei duhlo anih chuan Kawmawl leia, nilengin mut hlun ani mai.

Two simple choice - It's yours to make :)

amuana said...

Tuilum i a tha ber :) Lenna ah te hian ken zel hial a ni ka duh ni :)

Massi chibai le

amuana said...

tuilum ip ka tihna ania :)

Anonymous said...

Xmas chibai.. nuam deuhin hmang don nia o pehtreh!:P

Blaster said...

Christmas, I enjoyed with fresh mind and heart by taking two leaves besides two weekly offs.

New year, sad; no leave no off... :(.

Now, time to look ahead for some more new values and beautiful moments to this New Year 2009.

Almostunreal said...

@illusionaire: fill up the blank a nih kha...lolzz

love is on the way thluka sa hmasa ber i niang ka ring..hahahaha

@chhangte: thanks for the suggestions..ti kha chuan a eng deuh uau lom

@amuana: tuilum ip chu tih chi khop ang ka ring..hahaha

@anonymous: thx..nang poh le

@blaster: glad you could take some leaves...sorry about the New Year, though

Mizo books and authors in Amazon part II

7 The Mizo Society: Continuity And Change     Authors:   J Zorema &  B Lalrinchhana MRP: Rs ...