I have been craving for the Mizo Noodles for a very long time. The only thing that stops us from preparing one is because of the type or quality of the noodles you find out here. Then one day we finally got a package of chow/noodles from Aizawl :).
Here is how we prepared and things needed:
1. Chow/Noodles (preferably from Mizoram :P)
3. Onion, garlic, ginger, dahnia
How to prepare :D
1. Boil the pork for 2/3 minutes so as to make the cutting easier.
2. Cut the pork into pieces (size as per your desire but should not be big piece)
3. Grind the garlic and ginger
4. Cut the onions
5. Now, fry the pork and add water.
6. Meanwhile, boil the chow/noodles and let it cooled
7. Add the dried clillies with onion
Once the pork is cooked, take a bowl, put the noodles and pork with soup togather...and enjoy!!