Saturday, November 18, 2006

I wish...

I wish that I was taller but seeing some girls still shorter than me with their high heels (while I wore flats :D) makes me realize how fortunate I am to stand as an average

I wish that I have a better job but seeing people suffering so hard to earn a few penny to support their family or themselves makes me realize how fortunate I am to have this job that I dont hate.

I wish that I earn more money but being able to pay my rent, my needs and and being able to buy my mom, my sister, my niece and any of my family some clothes makes me realize that I am quite fortunate.

I wish that I was slim but whenever a discussion about this comes up with my colleagues or friends and them sayng thisng like..how come you girls are always very slim or how do you manage to stay slim? makes me realize that I am not as fat as I thought myself to be. Well, at least I am not fat in their eyes, lol

I wish that my eyes were bigger or more beautiful but someone once told me that he likes my eyes and I don't complain, heh!

I wish that my scars be removed but seeing this girl who has to cover up her neck as well (no matter what the weather may be) makes me realize how lucky I am to get a small scar

I wish that my father was still alive so that I can talk to him and share him my achievement so far..but that's a part of life and I am learning to accept it.

I wish my mom and all of my family live forever but that's being selfish

3 comments:

Jerusha said...

Good one Unreal!
I lo puitling ve tawh reuh ka ti :-)

virgochhas said...

i haf learned dat we all want wat we dnt haf...

white wana be bit black, black wana be bit white, big boobs wantz smaller boobs, small boobs want bigger one, tall wanna be shorter, short wanna be taller...etc etc...

list goes on...

best thing is accepting life as it is...

ur doing just great, honey....

:)

Almostunreal said...

@sundancer and @virgo...thx :)

Mizo books and authors in Amazon part II

7 The Mizo Society: Continuity And Change     Authors:   J Zorema &  B Lalrinchhana MRP: Rs ...