Friday, October 19, 2007
Things to do
I have listed out things that I really have look into and do:
1. Sleep more: One big reason is that I always dozed off at around 4:30 am and I couldn't help it. As a result, I have to drink lots of coffy to keep me awake..not the best thing in the world.
2. Eat healthy: Not that I eat lots of junks but really need to watch my diet
3. Pray more: I have to admit that I hardly spend time to pray..i'd pray silently while I am in my cab, when I need help but actually hardly give time for prayer only
4. Read Bible regularly: The other day, my site visitor submit a note from my page and says - I can see that you read your Bible regularly..which put me to shame. So, I really need to watch myself.
5. Cut down on cigarettes: It used to be 3 cigarettes a day, which increased to 1 packet in two days, further increased to 2 packets in 3 days and now 1 packet in a day :(
6. Talk more: Yes, I need to talk more, especially in the office
7. Take walk regularly: Walk at least 30 mins a day, starting today. I have gained lots and lots of weight and I don't feel so great. My last year's pants that I hardly wear 'cos they were a bit too loose now become not just tight but a bit too tight. And my tops....very few that I can wear as I need to hide my bulging tummy, lol
8. Go out: Yes, I need to go oout more and catch up with my friends, or go for a movie. When was the last time I went for a movie?..ummm that would be to see Harry Potter, back in August.
9. Less beer: Tough decision but I must cut down on my beer intake. Makes me fat, put fats on the wrong places etc etc..
10. Spend less time on the internet: And be back to reality. My offs, my free time are now taken away by the internet. Sitting in front of computer, chatting away on the internet..and that is how I spend up my time. I have to take a break and meet up with friends.