So, today's the 1st of May, May Day..but am at work. Anyway, just want to share these few details
1. An Ac Cab is to be introduced from today but my cab today is does not have AC.....luckily the weather's not that hot today
2. I am somehow addicted to Yahoo! Answers :) ....feels so good when your answers had been chosen as Best Answer, which earns you an 10 point extra. Today, I got a 4 best answers which means that I've got 40pts more, its just great. Whoever comes across this, try it, you will have fun too and makes you very competitive :
Log in and have fun
3. Colored my hair yesterday but I dont like the result so I thought of re-doing it next week (so sorry, my beautiful hair...lol its gonna be another taste of the strongn taste of the chemical)
4. Just not in the mood to work today..too sleepy..slept very badly last night
5. Starting from tomorrow, I am to train 2 guy in Y! Website Service...I don't know how to feel but I'll take this as an achievement. Besides this, I have been assiged a mentee in Web Hosting (I am just 1 mnt old in this) and so I'll take this as another achievement cos the older guys were not assigned this. By luck, my mentee is on leave as he got married yesterday.......lucky me :)
6. Now that the Dehli heat really started, the house mosquitoes are also "Rest in Peace"....ha ha ha...I guess the heat is just too much for the to hunt for blood...this means that no more All Out for a time being. This is the best part of this heat
7. Today, I receive mail in my Outlook regarding "7 dont's after a meal" . Out of 7, I failed in 3 don'ts :(
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
I wonder how many of us faild inthe first 2 don'ts
8. Searched for the perfect pic for May Day and here it is