Thursday, April 27, 2006

Update

Here is the latest update of what happens lately:

1. Work for 11.50 hrs a day, 6 days a week

2. Jot down the number for Sauna belt (will place my order as soon as possible :D)

3. Delhi heat started showing its true color

4. Finally got my new cell phone (but I really miss my old one :( )

5. Had my birthday cake, lolzzz

6. Birthday lunch and dinner on Sunday at my place in Lajpat Nagar...had pork, chicken, beef and not to forget beer :D

8. Lost my ID yesterday :( and request for a new card for which I have to pay 500 bucks :((, ka ban tum rilruk lai tak lehnghal

Worst part: Please make the necessary deduction from her salary. :(

Nalh lo ropui si card hi

3 comments:

Mizohican said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you. Hope you had a blast.

Ps. So what is your new cell phone number? :-D

Jerusha said...

Oiii B, I am so so so sorry!
I'm not saying anythin here, I'll call you tomorrow.
Illusionaire, helam ah pawh I lo CK leh hman ani maw??

Almostunreal said...

Illusionaire, thank you very much

My cell no ? Its unlisted :D

Mizo books and authors in Amazon part II

7 The Mizo Society: Continuity And Change     Authors:   J Zorema &  B Lalrinchhana MRP: Rs ...