Sunday, April 09, 2006

Not in the mood

I am just not in the mood to work today...it's suppose to be my off and I dont feel any guilt. I haven't done much work but then this does not mean that I am going to work mor today, lol. I am going to work as less I can today. I am tired, I need rest...you can't expect a person to work dligenly for 11 days..not me anyway..especially if yo feel that you are treated in an unfair manner. God, the more I think about the incident the angrier I become and makes me want to leave more.

Its just that I cannot work today..my body and my mind won't let me....so if both dont want me work, why fight? Two against one though I dont know what that one is, lol

No comments:

Mizo books and authors in Amazon part II

7 The Mizo Society: Continuity And Change     Authors:   J Zorema &  B Lalrinchhana MRP: Rs ...