Saturday, February 24, 2007
1. I am a Mizo
2. I was born in April 19 (year hidden, heehee)
3. I have 5 elder sisters
4. My hometown is Aizawl
5. I love to dance
6. And I love to sing too
7. I cannot sing to save my skin
8. I am not a writer
9. Nor a talker
10. But I am a good listener
11. I am a horror movie fan
12. The sight of worms freaked me out
13. I had been heart-broken
14. I am a commerce grads.
15. Back home I am a choir member :P
16. I do not want to live forever
17. But live long enough to see my grandchildren :D
18. I love to eat
19. I love chocolate
20. I love nature
21. I love walking into the wilderness
22. Currently I am in Delhi
23. I work in IBM
24. I am no politician
25. I love my family
26. I love my friends
27. I love listening to music
28. And watching TV too
29. I am not a liar
30. I am a dreamer
31. Though I cannot paint, I love art
32. I am not the most confident person
33. I may not be voted as the best dresser but will never be voted as worst dress
34. I love to sleep
35. I smoke
36. I hate cats
37. I lost my patience easily
38. I love browsing the internet
39. I am not a chat fan
40. I hate sending SMS
41. I love beer
43. My short temper is something that I am not proud of
44. I often change the color of my hair
45. I am 5'2
46. I wish to live in a fairy land - at the times of witches, fairies, magic etc
47. I trust people easily
48. I love watching reality show
49. Black is my all time favorite color
50. I wish to act in a movie as an extra *grin*
Earlier, thought of making it as 100 things about me but as the list is going to be too long, cut short to 50
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
1. There is more than 10/11 days after 20th of each month? I truely believe that there is an extra 1/2 days added without us being aware of it, lol..or an increase in hours.
2. Days are longer after 20th
3. Though Feb has only 28/29 days a month, it seems like one of the longest months in a year
4. May is the longest month in a year....and next to that is September
5. It jinxed to talk about your love life
6. The number of gays increased day by day
(gotta end the list here for the time being..time for me to go)
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Hello God, are you out there? Can you hear me, are you listenin' any more?
Hello God, if we're still on speakin' terms Can you help me like before?
I have questioned your existence, My resistance leaves me cold
Can you help me go the distance?
Hello God, hello, hello
This old world has gone to pieces Can we fix it, is there time?
Hate and violence just increases We're so selfish, cruel and blind
We fight and kill each other In your name, defending you
Do you love some more than others? We're so lost and confused
Hello God, are you out there? Can you hear us, are you listenin' any more?
Hello God, if we're still on speakin' terms Can you help us like before?
Oh, the free will you have given We have made a mockery of
This is no way to be livin', We're in great need of your love Hello God
Hello God, can you grant us Love enough to make amends
(Hello God) Is there still a chance That we could start again
Hello God, we've learned our lesson Dear God, don't let us go More than ever
Hello God, hello, hello Hello God, we really need you We can't make it without you (Hello God) We beseech you In the name of all that's true
Hello God, please forgive us For we know not what we do
Hello God, give us one more chance to prove ourselves to you
Hello, God; hello, God
- Dolly Parton
Saturday, February 10, 2007
The past two weeks had been so hectic...could hardly find the time to even breath, lol. Had breathing not the necessity of life and a sign of life, I won't even breath....that's how busy I was, lol...am not exgarrating *GRIN*
I was so busy that I could not even find the time to check my blog...forget about update. I tought that I would update more regularly but that was in vain.
In my last post, I had metioned that there was no wrk for two days and I was happy. Then, Monday was my off and when I went to office on Tuesday, I was horrified to learn that there were 800+ emails. And the reason that there was no work that day was because of bug in the software *sniff*. Since that day...busy..busy..busy
I hate to stay overtime and so I always make sure that I met my target.....but still had to stay for OT. I am not saying that I hate my job but I no longer like it either.
How can I workd best? Well, give me system with sound card installed and a head phone and I will work without complain and might be willing to even stay for over time hee hee..oh..the keyboard must be good too :P
Lots of things happened. Shocked to read about Anna Nicole's death; someone so alive and whom you see on the internet almost everyday..dead..shocking. I am surprised but I am saddened by her death..still so young.