Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturdayyyyyyyyyy.......


Saturday is finally here.....I am so relieve now, not that I am going out, lol, the only point is that I could go to bed, no setting of an annoying alarm clock, could sleep whenever I want because it is the only night that I know that I won't have to get up early the next day. For the rest of the week, I have to force myself to get up early in the morning and I dread getting up early in the morning. I wasn't born to be an early riser, ha ha ha, I am not meant to be an early bird :D.

OK, just imagine, I reached home at around 6:30 in the evening (whn I don't work overtime, ie), I had tea, watch TV, took bath and then go to bed, which is always around 10 at night, and then lye awake, concentrate hard to fall asleep took me almost an hour or more then finally dozzed off...then I am awaken by the irritating sound of my alarm. So, on Saturday night, I can go to bed peacefully, no worries, thus tonight I'll hum the this song-

Oo, ka di par chhing chheng te
Nem ten min fawp rawh ka ngumah


Nem ten min fawp rawh ka dulah...

No comments:

Mizo books and authors in Amazon part II

7 The Mizo Society: Continuity And Change     Authors:   J Zorema &  B Lalrinchhana MRP: Rs ...