Monday, January 22, 2007
Here are a few thoughts that flew inside my mind lately-
* Trust people. If they want to cheat you, let them. If cheating you gave that person a satisfaction, then its good for him. If not, its his problem. However, this does not imply to the auto wallahs, lol.
* Do not trust someone (men, espcially) who spen too much time on the internet (except for work), especially if he signed up for some dating sites, communities, etc. Also, do not trust him if he go out too much. In short, do not trust men.
* If only I could find someone to love me unconditionally.
* If we all believe in God, why are there so many religion? And we all have full faith in the religion we followed. Which is the right religion. Will it be fair if a real devotee goes to hell because of the wrong religion he/she followed? Is there a wrong religion?
* Does war really bring peace? Why do many innocent people have to lost their lives so as to bring peace? Will there be peace in this world?
* What does a person need most in the world? Money? Riches? Fame? Family? Love? From my side, I feel that love is important and contentment too.
* Who is the happiest person in this world? The Miller of the Dee?