Wednesday, March 21, 2007
* Been sleeping very badly the past week. No matter what time I go to bed, I tossed and turned at least for 2 to 3 hrs before falling asleep :(
* Taken the habit of drinking Carrot Juice *grin*. It tastes great and I sometime doubt if it is really healthy cos all health drinks never taste good, lol.
- Nth number of carrots
- Beet root (1)
- Tomato (2)
- Handful of gooseberry, minus the seed
* Went out for house-hunting on Sunday and it was quite tiring..really hope to find a good house with a good location on time. One funny incident with one of the dealers:
We: We need two rooms flat
Dealer: Do you take non-veg?
Dealer: I know one flat but the landlord might not accept you if you are non veg
We: Ugh..we don't want it, then
Dealer: I will talk to him and if he is willing let a non-veg rent it, then you can take the house. I will let you know tomorrow (which is Monday)
We: How about the location?
Dealer: Location is good, its just opposite to that Heho Honda showroom
Gave him my number. Since I haven't heard from him till today, I guess no agreement.
* We happened to come across some T-shirt (shake, lol) and I ended up buying 4 tees with one pyjama but really worth it as they are quite cheap. One of the Tees happened to be a Gryfindore's tee, lol
* Work's quite hectic...pile of emails
* Rained today and all the clothes that I hanged out to dry are all wet....no complain, though.
* Delhi climate is so perfect these days. Had it been a summer weather, I will sure be head over heels in love with Delhi
* Due to my sleepless days (well, have to sleep during days due to work *sigh*), could not resume my walk.
* I just love having steamed vegetables these days
* Saw The Last King Of Scotland and it was such a wonderful movie..a must see
* Heard from an old friend whom I saw last almost a decade sent me an SMS out of the blue. It was surely a pleasant surprise :)
* Not seeing Victoria Beckham's pic on site sure feels good
* Saved the best for last: Someone sent me a teaser in Orkut without knowing what it was for (or so he said, hahahahaa). I actually had to look up the help page to know what it meant, lolzzzzz. Had a good laugh after realizing it. LMAO